- We DO NOT double book or triple book!
- If you are unable to make your appointment PLEASE call 256.524.3090 if you can't make your original appointment time so we can schedule someone else in need possibly.
- We will try to reschedule your appointment time at your convenience!
- We DO take walk-ins but appointments are preferred so wait times are less.
- If you miss two or more consecutive appointments without calling to cancel or re-schedule, you may be required to be a walk-in for your next visit.
- We will collect co-pays and fees at the time of service; however, if financial burdens are great please inform our staff and we will try to make arrangements ahead of time.
- There will be a fee of $10 - $20 for filling out any type of forms or writing letters. The fee will be collected at the time of the request.
Directions for paging Dr. Koe
In case of an EMERGENCY you may contact the DeKalb Regional Medical Center to be connected to Dr. Koe immediately. You may call if you are unsure if you should be seen in the ER or NOT. You may NOT page Dr. Koe for any medication refills or prescriptions for pain medication. If there are medication reactions Dr. Koe has no partners so she takes all calls herself. Please repect her time, especially 10 pm to 6 am. DEKALB REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER 256.845.3150
WAYS TO HELP US SERVE YOU BETTER
- TRY to keep your original appointment time so that we are able to spend all the time necessary with you as a patient.
- If you have to change your appointment please try to call 24 hours in advance.
- Always take blood pressure medication before coming to clinic, even if you are doing fasting labs. We need to be able to tell if the medication is working.
- DO NOT run out of your medications!! If you are running low on meds please contact us and we will call in your prescription. We DO NOT call in any narcotics after hours. Please call at least 24 hours in advance when scripts are needed. We typically call scripts in on the same day you call in, but some days we are particularly busy so they may not be called in until after 5 pm.
- Please only call once, unless we do not do as we promised.
- Dr. Koe will try to return calls before lunch or right after closing time for she is usually unable to talk to anyone during clinic. To speak with Dr. Koe, you must first go thru staff.
We often have students from NACC and from the University of Alabama School of Medicine, if you ever feel uncomfortable with their presence please don't hesitate to tell us.
FOR DRUG REPS AND HOME HEALTH HOSPICE REPS:
IF YOU BRING FOOD TYPE GOODIES - PLEASE BRING FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN LIEU OF SUGARY SWEET TREATS. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE THOUGHTFULNESS BUT CHOOSE TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY DIET. THANK YOU!